Blogspot.com,Other Sites not Opening in My System Laptop PC


Introduction

Here I will explain how to solve the problem of not opening blogspot or other websites in your laptop, system or pc.

Description:

Few days back I faced some strange problem like the sites which contains blogspot.com at the end likewww.aspdotnet-suresh.blogspot.com those kind of sites not opened in my laptop. I thought may be internet problem but other sites are opening correctly If I try to open same blogspot url in some other system it’s working fine but in my laptop if I opened that it’s showing error like cannot find the server atwww.aspdotnet-suresh.blogspot.com as shown below

I tried to solve this problem in many ways by clearing the cookies, deleting the temp file etc... but nothing has been worked for me. After some days research I found that problem because of DNS server was unable to resolve the IP addresses of the sites which I requested from my browser. To solve this problem I did some modifications in my system for that check below steps

        1) First we need to check whether that site not opening everywhere or only in your machine because sometimes internet won’t work in our machine.

        To check status of site (Not working only in your laptop or pc) open this sitehttp://www.sitenotworkingfor.me/ and enter the url of the site which needs to be test. Check below screenshot

Comments